Services provided in Oldham by ATS Accountants – a journey to improve the local area
ATS Accountants started in 2013 in Oldham to provide support and help to Oldham businesses. The Accountancy practice also helped local businesses become better at managing their tax affairs and run other financial compliance matters efficiently and effectively. ATS Accountants is one of the Accountants in Oldham that provides local businesses services based on a fixed fee basis. This helps the businesses better manage their cash flow.
ATS Accountants focuses on reducing its clients’ tax liabilities. By doing so the take home reward for its clients are usually higher than elsewhere. Although tax position is optimised, the pro-active tax planning is done to using legal allowance made available by statute.
Contact ATS Accountants today if you would like to have an initial consultation.
ATS Accountants works with its clients so that they take the direction on their journey to success.
ATS Accountants has also provided various skills based training sessions to local students. These were provided through various sessions organised by the local charities and mainstream education establishments. Research suggests that focused and skills based training provides necessary skills to our younger generations.
The services provided by ATS Accountants in Oldham can be found in the services page section of this website.
Business owners can attand various event organised by the Oldham Council in order to help local businesses become more successful.
Value added service
ATS Accountants will add value to your business by providing the following additional services/ insights:
- act as a trusted adviser and ‘sounding board’ for your ideas;
- keep you up to date on the issues likely to affect you, including new opportunities;
- provide you with the personal support you need;
- invest non-chargeable time in understanding your business – so that we can advise them at a higher level;
- give you referrals and contacts. Introducing our firm’s network to you;
- spot important trends and personally alert you to the significance;
- help you to make savings or be more efficient through different ways of doing things.